Monday 12 November 2007

A MIXTAPE I MADE FOR MYSELF circa 1997 AND FORGOT ALL ABOUT

1. SUPERGRASS Sun Hits The Sky
2. WILLIAM WALTON Crown Imperial Suite: The Battle Of Agincourt
3. IRON MAIDEN Phantom Of The Opera
4. SPICE GIRLS Last Time Lover
5. LED ZEPPELIN Custard Pie
6. ABBA Fernando
7. CRADLE OF FILTH The Forest Whispers My Name
8. TORI AMOS Father Lucifer
9. SLEEP Dragonaut
10. ALUMINIUM SERVANTZ Dave Tanton
11. THE RUTLES Nevertheless

12. BIKER SCOUT That Riff
13. ANATHEMA Read Between The Lies
14. TOM JONES What's New Pussycat?
15. DEEP PURPLE Maybe I'm A Leo
16. HELMET FBLA
17. AMAZING BLONDEL Pavan
18. QUEEN My Fairy King
19. FEAR FACTORY Genetic Blueprint (New Breed)
20. BRUCE DICKINSON Freak/Starchildren
21. CATHEDRAL Fire
22. TYPE O NEGATIVE My Girlfriend's Girlfriend
23. SPICE GIRLS The Power Of Five
24. MARK AYRES Ghost Light

No comments: